Culdian Literature > Kolbrin/Kailedy

Regarding the Kolbrin's authenticity

(1/3) > >>

Len:

--- Quote from: Manuel Cufre ---I have been researching the Kolbrin for quite a few years and I will share with you what I have uncovered.

First of all I contacted the Culdian Trust in New Zealand to find out what had been the deal with the American publishers named YOWUSA (Glen Kimball, Marshall Masters and Janice Manning). They replied:

“The situation with the Kolbrin and the ‘Kolbrin Bible’ (we at the Culdian Trust have never called it a bible) is unfortunate and we agree with you, to portray the content of the Kolbrin as merely being the forewarner of a catastrophe that may or may not happen has demeaned the book in the eyes of a lot of people who have come in contact with the plagarised version. When the situation was first bought to our attention we went down the breach of copyright road and found it impracticable and not that easy to pursue from another country.

“There is a second volume to the Kolbrin – the Gospel of the Kailedy – which deals specifically with the life and times of Jesus Christ, which Masters and Mannings, for some reason, have left alone. In reply to your question how did they get hold of the Kolbrin – they bought it from us and copied it word for word. The interesting thing now is that we have since reprinted the Kolbrin and fixed several glaring mistakes in it – misplaced paragraphs and the like – and the Masters and Manning version still has the mistakes in it.”

The situation with the Kolbrin has been quite discouraging over the years since its publication in the1990s. Glen Kimball, Marshall Masters and Janice Manning (YOWUSA) have unilaterally and irresponsibly taken the right to become online representatives for the Kolbrin, spreading nefarious lies about it and distorting its content to fit their own agendas. Everyone who googles the Kolbrin comes up with endless “Kolbrin Bible” results. These people from YOWUSA have invested lots of money in marketing the book and selling it in many different versions and formats. The sites through which they promote their “Kolbrin Bible” are often replete with UFO and Planet X content amidst other New Age material of dubious credibility, and when people find the Kolbrin included in these sites they dismiss it outright as a hoax without giving it a chance.

Additionally, Marshall Masters has twisted and skewed the Kolbrin's contents to the point of even claiming that it prophesies that Muslim terrorists will trigger World War 3. Among other preposterous falsehoods claimed by YOWUSA are that the book is Judeo-Christian (Jews are barely mentioned in the Kolbrin, and certainly not as the book’s compilers), and that a sword was found in America with the words Kolbrin or Colbrin inscribed in it. (This is a half-truth, as a sword was found in America with words inscribed in it, but in a Welsh alphabet called “Coelbren”, which is interesting in itself but another story altogether). Also there now exists a cheap and misleading Discovery Channel documentary apparently produced by Masters, which constantly shows images of an ancient-looking book which is obviously not the Kolbrin although they deceivingly attempt to make it seem so.

This is what Steve Russell from YOWUSA had to say about the Kolbrin before they decided to plagiarize it: “The Kolbrin … is not available through places like Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble, as the Culdian Trust do not spend money on massive marketing campaigns to profit from it.” Ironically enough, after illegally plagiarizing it, they soon made sure that the Kolbrin was available on Amazon and other book-selling websites. The Culdian Trust was never really interested in marketing the book, and, in my opinion, this weighs heavily towards its authenticity.

The bottom line is that the Kolbrin was originally called “The Kolbrin” and it was the American publishers who decided to add the word “Bible” to its title.

Authenticity:

As we all know, the original manuscripts are not available. The current version of the Kolbrin is said to be a handwritten transcription from the 19th century which had bits added by the transcribers because of the bad condition of the manuscripts found. It is rumored that the Vatican has a copy of the Kolbrin, and that there are some copies in India, but these are most likely falsehoods, specially the last one since it comes from YOWUSA. Also, it is said that 19th-century physicist Nikola Tesla read the Kolbrin and based his works on it, but I haven’t seen any proof of this, and this information comes from James Mccanney of whom I have little information, so I can’t really judge its veracity.

Clearly regarding any kind of scholarly and academic acceptance, the Kolbrin has everything against it. In addition, its name is probably derived from an alleged Welsh alphabet called "Coelbren", and thus it doesn’t have an authentic name which could be traced back to any known book from ancient times (In fact the Kolbrin is not a book, but a collection of texts from different sources and epochs.) Secondly, the original manuscripts are not to be found.

Should we then conclude that the book is a hoax? Well it could very well be, and I have been considering this possibility for a while. Yet aspects of it make me think otherwise. For instance, why did the Culdian Trust, which held all the cards to be chief forgers in a hoax scenario, publish almost half of this huge opus online to be read for free? (And let’s not forget the Gospel of the Kailedy, which can also be found in its Culdian version and be read for free online). Also, if the Culdian Trust made the enormous effort required to forge such a lengthy book, why didn’t they pursue a more aggressive marketing campaign? Not to mention that the Kolbrin contains some startling details that wouldn’t have been amalgamated by anyone other than a very informed and meticulous individual/s.

Let’s review these details:

1st:

From newly released research

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,723310-2,00.html

“The early farmers moving into Central Europe were sophisticated compared with these children of nature. The farmers wore different clothing, prayed to other idols and spoke a different language.

“It was these differences that probably led to tensions. Researchers have discovered that arsonists set the villages of the Linear Pottery culture on fire. Soon the farmers built tall palisades to protect their villages. Their advance was blocked for a long time by the Rhine River, however.

“There are signs that bartering and trade existed, but the two groups did not intermingle sexually. Burger suspects that there was probably a ‘strict ban on intermarriage’.”

From the Kolbrin:

“A race of men came out of the cold northlands. They were under a wise father and above them was The Grand Company which later withdrew in disgust. This race was The Children of God; they knew Truth and lived in the midst of peace and plenty. The Children of Men about them were wild and savage; clothed in the skins of beasts they lived like beasts. Even more wild were the Men of Zumat who lived beyond them.

“So it came about that the men who were outcasts entered the fertile tilled land stealthily at night time, burning the houses and overthrowing the water towers, saying, ‘Let this land rejoin the wilderness.’

“They slew menfolk and carried the women and children away. They stole sheep, goats and cattle. Then they withdrew to the fastnesses of the wastelands. There they built an encampment and fortified it about with walls and ditches, and they made war upon The Children of Men and prevailed against them.

“It was also altogether forbidden for any of The Children of God to mate with the Yoslings, for this was deemed to be the most unforgivable of sins.”

2nd:

From the Bhagavad Gita:

“Arjuna says to his charioteer, ‘Krishna, my limbs sink, my mouth is parched, my body trembles, the hair bristles on my flesh stand on end. The magic blow slips from my hand, my skin burns, I cannot stand still, my mind whirls. I see omens of chaos, Krishna; I see no good in killing my kinsmen in battle.

‘O Krishna, I have no desire for victory or kingdom or pleasures. What use is a kingdom, or pleasure or life itself if those for whose sake we desire these things are engaging in this battle?

‘They are teachers, fathers, sons, grandfathers, uncles, grandsons, fathers and other men of our family. I do not want to kill them even if I am killed. Krishna, I do not want to kill them even for kingship of the three worlds. How much less for the earth alone?

‘What joy is there for us in killing Dhritarashtra’s sons? Evil will haunt us if we kill them even though they are evil. How can we gain happiness if we kill members of our own family? Greed may distort their reason, blind them to the sin they commit in ruining the family and betraying friends. But we see this evil. How can we ignore the wisdom of turning from this evil that would destroy the family?

‘When a family is ruined, ancient traditions perish. With them are lost spiritual foundations of life and family loses its sense of unity.

‘Where there is no sense of unity chaos overwhelms the family. In chaos, women of the family are corrupted and when women are corrupted the intermixture of caste is the inevitable result. The intermixture drags the family and its violators to hell; the spirit of the ancestors fall, deprived of the offerings rice and water. Disorder in the family creates disorder in society.

‘Social chaos is hell for the family. It disrupts the process of spiritual evolution begun by ancestors. It is said that those whose family dharma is destroyed their place is in hell. Out of the greed for pleasures of a kingdom we are prepared to kill our family members. It would be better if my cousins kill me in battle, unarmed and unresisting.’

Overwhelmed with sorrow Arjuna lays down his bow and arrows. He slumps into his chariot in the middle of the battlefield, his mind overwhelmed with grief.”

From the Kolbrin:

“I see no gladness in victory, if victory be granted. I crave no kingdom that I may rule over other men. What would be its pleasures to one such as I? For what do men slay one another? Which man seeks spoil and its pleasure and which man the joys of life? Against us stand men of living flesh and blood, men who have mothers and wives, men who have children, men who are good, even if those who lead them are evil. These good men I have no wish to slay, better would it be were I to be slain myself. Not a man will I slay with these hands, not even for the kingdom of the three spheres would I do it, much less an earthly kingdom. Were those who stand against us all men of evil, it would perhaps be a good deed to slay them; but in the clash of war the good slay the good and the evil ones live safely behind the shields.

“Can we slay men made in our own likeness, brother beings? What peace shall we henceforth enjoy in our hearts? Will not the memory make our hearts heavy, so that life becomes an unbearable burden? Even if there are others among these great war hosts who are so overcome with greed for spoil that they see no evil in the slaying of men, shall we not withhold our blows from this awful deed of blood?

“O doom of darkness, O day of sorrows, what evil has moved the hearts of rulers that men be slain in thousands for the gain of treasure and the rule of an earthly kingdom? What do we here on this field of blood, we who are men of peace and goodwill? Better by far that I stood unarmed, my breast bared, unresisting, and let them slay me, that I might lay in my own innocent blood.”

3rd:

Recent translations of Mesopotamic clay tablets indicate that the Ark in the original Babylonian flood tale was of a cylindrical shape. In the translations, reduplication of word particles was often used as a plural or for emphasis, as we find in the Flood Tale when the boat of Ziusudra is called MA2.GUR.GUR, meaning “a boat that can roll and turn upside-down”.

The Kolbrin supports this minute detail:

“Those who had not laboured at the building of the great ship and those who had mocked the builders came quickly to the place where it was lying. They climbed upon the ship and beat upon it with their hands; they raged and pleaded, but could not enter inside, nor could they break the wood. As the great ship was borne up by the waters it ROLLED and they were swept off, for there was no foothold for them. The ship was lifted by the mighty surge of waters and hurled among the debris, but it was not dashed upon the mountainside because of the place where it was built. All the people not saved within the ship were swallowed up in the midst of raging confusion, and their wickedness and corruption was purged away from the face of the Earth.”

4th:

An anonymous internet blogger http://codexceltica.blogspot.com/ who researched the King’s lists mentioned in the British books within the Kolbrin came up with some surprising finds:

“We start with: ‘One hundred and sixty years after the death of Ardpeth, the last king. Twenty years after the death of Garadon Pankris. Eighty years after the death of Kelwin. One hundred years after the death of Afterid.’ Well, though Ardpeth was supposedly king of somewhere, and the name Kelwin[e] (Kelvin?) does at least sound familiar, none of these names are found in the standard sources like the Welsh Annals or the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, and the lack of any cross-referencing detail here makes this lot a dead end. Perhaps these were all local figures otherwise unrecorded. So we simply draw a blank on that one.

“Other references to kings, however, do prove traceable. One says the book was completed in ‘the 7th year in the reign of Ecgfrid, son of Oswey, king of North Saxondom’. Ecgfrith son of Oswy ruled Northumbria from 670 until he was killed by Picts in 685. This would put completion well after the US editor’s surmised end-date of 500 CE, specifically in 677 CE.

“Linguistically, this means the Celtic text could have been in a surviving dialect of Brythonic-like Welsh. Due to the English expansion splitting Britain into Celtic pockets like Wales and Cornwall, the national language began to break down into a basic form, losing its ‘classical’ declension case endings around 550, according to scholars like KH Jackson. Manuscripts created before this watershed soon became nigh-incomprehensible to later copyists, as Jackson showed in his 1969 study of the epic 6th-C. poem “Gododdin” (commemorating a raid c590 AD from Edinburgh into Northumbria). But the breakdown of Brythonic into regional dialects like Welsh meant that post-watershed works could survive in a living dialect that was evolving a written form. This is more positive evidence than the US editor’s earlier date, as it would’ve made the text more understandable to later generations of copyists.

“From our first ‘fix’ at 677 CE, we can backtrack from other given regnal dates to see if they converge on a consistent date for the book – and make sense historically.

“The death of ‘Okther’ 165 years ago could refer to Octha, founder of Saxon Kent. This would give us 677 minus 165 = 512; Octha’s death date is unknown, usually put at 522 or later. But he is not mentioned in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle and in British sources like Nennius seems to be earlier, taking over from his father (or grandfather) the legendary Saxon leader Hengist after 488.

“However, we also have 677 as year 2 of Ketwin’s kingship of West Saxondom and year 14 of Ardwulf’s reign over the East Saxons. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has a ‘Centwine’ ruling Wessex 677-, yielding 678. Ardwulf is not the name of any recorded Anglo-Saxon king, but there was an Aldwulf ruling East Anglia from 663/4-, which would give us a writing date of 677/678.

“The ‘fourth year in the reign of Lothir, king of all the Kents’ leads us to Kentish king Hlothhere (Latin Clotharius or Lotharius) who acceded 674/675, yielding a date of 678-9.

“There is also the death of a ‘great king’ 13 years before (=664), during ‘the devil’s breath’. The ASC for 664 refers to ‘a great plague’, which Bede also describes as a devastating plague. The ‘great king’ could be Eorcenberht, the King of Kent of whom Bede says ‘he most nobly governed’, and was first to order that all pagan idols be smashed, and was the father of Lothair just mentioned.

“It is also ‘the fifth year we suffer under the afflicting fires of the Black Bull of the North’. Despite the lack of a proper name, this suggests Pictish raids. In 672 [677 minus 5] AD, the fierce Pictish battleking Brude son of Beli came to power. His cross-border attacks would lead to a disastrous Northumbrian expedition led into Pictland in 685 by the already-mentioned Ecgfrith son of Oswy, who perished along with most of his army in the resulting battle.

“‘Kadwilan of the Firstfaith’ [i.e. a pagan] suggests the famed North Wales warrior-king Cadwallon. He died in 634, but the reference is to his slaying a 46-year old Christian king 44 years ago [677 minus 44 = 633] in a bloody ‘slaughter’. In 633, Cadwallon famously (infamously, to Bede) slew the 47-year-old Edwin, Christian king of Northumbria and his sons in a major battle, causing Northumbria to break up.

“The ‘third year in the reign of Ethelbred’ leads us to Ethelred [no b] ruler of Mercia from 674. Ethelred was not a notable king, but the reference is given with the month and approximate day – between the 7th and 10th of September, suggesting the writer lives in Mercia (in the Midlands) and is using an official local date, though I’m having to guess at the exact day.

“While nearly all these references lead to verifiable names or events, and the dates nearly all converge back within a year or two of 677 CE, we still have the problem of more general events where the date is a matter of interpretation. There’s also a reference to its being 122 years since ‘the coming of the long-sword-wielding warbands’. This suggests that the arrival of the Saxons (named after their swords, the ‘saex’ then not a standard weapon) was later than the usual date, at 677 minus 222 = 455. The Anglo-Saxon Advent is usually put at 448/449 at the latest. However 455 is often given as the decisive date of their rebellion under Hengist and Horsa, when they overwhelmed their Romano-British employers led by Vortigern, cf the ASC, sub AD 455: ‘This year Hengest and Horsa fought with Wurtgern the king on the spot that is called Aylesford. His brother Horsa being there slain, Hengest afterwards took to the kingdom with his son Esc.’

“We also get a more challenging claim: ‘It is one hundred and thirty years [=547] since the last warband came and stayed with the land they took, when Britain ceased to be, during the reign of King Ifor.’ Ifor is unidentifiable without any details or a surname [patronymic or locative], but the date 547 is the one often cited as the end of an era for successful resistance to Saxon expansion. That year, the most powerful British king, Maelgwyn Gwynedd, died and a great plague struck Britain, devastating the population. After years without any advance westward, the Saxons had by 552 crossed the watershed of central England and occupied Sarum [Old Salisbury], so that ‘Britain ceased to be’ – at least as a single kingdom.”

The research required by hoaxers to include this level of detail would have been exhausting. And to what end? To then refrain from trying to make some financial gain out of all their hard work?

5th:

Science has brought to light that around alleged time of the Biblical plagues of Egypt and Israelite exodus, Egypt was destroyed by volcanoes and earthquakes among other phenomena. The Kolbrin states that the last flyby by what it calls the Destroyer (also known as Planet X, Nibiru, Hercolobus) was exactly during the time of the exodus, and it gives plenty of minute detail in the Book of Manuscripts.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin05.htm (last chapter)

6th:

Certain websites allege that the Kolbrin is a forgery carried out by a 18th-century Welsh poet Iolo Morganwy, who some claim forged a Druidic alphabet called the Coelbren. However, the researchers at http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/ have traced the Coelbren alphabet to a much earlier time-frame than Iolo Morganwy’s, and provide factual evidence for this.

As the name Kolbrin is clearly derived from “Coelbren”, and the Welsh connection is self-evident (in the Book of Creations, the Ferilbook and the Book of Britain Welsh-sounding names are everywhere to be found, including the word “Awen”, the Coelbren word for God), I believe there is a possibility that Iolo Morganwy didn’t forge the Coelbren alphabet, but took it from some faithful Druidic source, and that the origin of the ancient Welsh alphabet might somehow be related to the contents of the Kolbrin.

7th:

A quote from Pliny the Elder:

“A terrible comet was seen by the people of Ethiopia and Egypt, to which Typhon, the king of that period, gave his name; it had a fiery appearance and was twisted like a coil, and it was very grim to behold: it was not really a star so much as what might be called a ball of fire.”

Pliny’s statement clearly correlates with this passage found in the Kolbrin:

“The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.”

8th:

In the book called "The History of Britain" by Richard Morgan Williams we find this very intriguing passage:

"The canonicals of the Arch-Druid were extremely gorgeous. On his head he wore

a tiara of gold,—in his girdle the gem of augury,—on his breast the ior morain, or

breast-plate of judgment, below it, the glan neidr, or draconic egg,—on the fore-

finger of the right hand, the signet ring of the order,—on the forefinger of the left, the gem ring of inspiration. Before him were borne the COELBREN, or volume of esoteric mysteries, and the golden crosier with which the misletoe was gathered. His robe was of white linen, with a broad purple border—the symbolic cross being wrought in gold down the length of the back."

Conclusion:

Some people insist that the Kolbrin is a hoax, but a brilliantly conceived one. I personally think that the Kolbrin is just too brilliant to be a hoax. Reading the contents of the book would make even the staunchest disbeliever doubt his/her own inclinations. Unfortunately the defamation brought about by the American publishers YOWUSA has led to a situation in which most people don’t actually deem it worthy to read the book but instead base their opinions on internet rumors spread by bloggers who also base their ideas on yet more rumors, all tracing back to the falsehoods put about by YOWUSA.

The Kolbrin doesn’t have support anywhere and so it remains a gem submerged in the dark watery depths of the Internet’s most infamous abysses. The best I can recommend is to read the book yourselves and make up your own mind about it. Don’t base your opinions on ignorant Internet rumors and slander. The read will surely not disappoint you regardless of its actual provenance.
--- End quote ---

Len:

--- Quote from: Yvonne Whiteman --- I;d just like to say that I have been to the village of Coelbren, near Neath in south Wales, to look for clues, but in vain. I have a copy of Isabel Hill Elder’s book and shall re-read it. Ah... hunting out sympathetic Masons is a tough one, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. My mother once spoke and wrote Welsh, but she now has Alzheimer’s, so I shall have to search elsewhere. My friend Dennis Price, who runs the Eternal Idol website on the subject of Stonehenge, is convinced that future major archaeological breakthroughs in British ancient history will be made in South Wales, a relatively untapped, undug country where they also treasure words and language

Where the Kolbrin's provenance cannot be traced, comparison seems the way forward. However, I am well aware that if I say:

– I have found 23+ almost exactly similar mentions in both Manuscripts 6 and in the Admonitions/Lament of Ipuwer, critics will say that the faker copied them .

– I have found wording that almost exactly echoes a piece of oral history from the Zuni myths of the Hopi Indians, I will be told that it was copied from Lieutenant Cushing’s translations.

– I have found mentions of practices/customs in the Kolbrin that cannot be found anywhere else, I will be told that the faker dreamed them up.

– That there is a mention of the Destroyer (as distinct from God) in the Book of Exodus, I will be told that it doesn’t count. (This is where we could do with an early version of the alleged manuscript).

– Archaeologists have recently found evidence of a pygmy race and a race of elephants which once existed on the south-east Asian island of Flores, I will be told that there have always been legends about tiny people – even though the discovery was made after the NZ publication of the Kolbrin.

– The metaphor of the Earth on the potter’s wheel only occurs in Sumerian and Egyptian texts, I will be told that the faker copied Sumerian texts too.

– That in the Celtic books a lot of Old English wording still remains, even in translation, I will be told how cunning the faker was.

– The faker didn’t bother to mention the deeds of Arthur or Merlin in his Celtic books (although Lancelot and some other knights get a mention), I will be told how skilful he was in his choice of subject--matter.

And so on. I have a lot more tucked away, and would happily set it out in a more scholarly form, if others are prepared to pool their findings too. But we seem to be in a no-win situation – rather like Kay and Gerda in Hans Andersen’s story The Snow Queen, where Kay can see nothing in the same way as Gerda does because of the shard in his eye. But which of us has the shard?
--- End quote ---

Len:

--- Quote from: Manuel Cufre ---Some lists compiled by member of the group and Kolbrin researcher Yvonne Whiteman have been uploaded for anyone interested in investigating them. They are separated by category and contain information related to the authenticity of the Kolbrin. Much of this remains in the realm of speculation but it's provided for other researchers to have a more unified source of information which may open new leads towards unveiling more about the Kolbrin's origins. If anyone wishes to add anything to the lists please PM any of the admins.
--- End quote ---

Len:
Courtesy of Yvonne Whiteman

The Kolbrin - Archaeological links

1.   From newly released research:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,723310-2,00.html

“The early farmers moving into Central Europe were sophisticated compared with these children of nature. The farmers wore different clothing, prayed to other idols and spoke a different language.

“It was these differences that probably led to tensions. Researchers have discovered that arsonists set the villages of the Linear Pottery culture on fire. Soon the farmers built tall palisades to protect their villages. Their advance was blocked for a long time by the Rhine River, however.

“There are signs that bartering and trade existed, but the two groups did not intermingle sexually. Burger suspects that there was probably a ‘strict ban on intermarriage’.”

From the Kolbrin: Gleanings

1:9
“A race of men came out of the cold northlands. They were under a wise father and above them was The Grand Company which later withdrew in disgust. This race was The Children of God; they knew Truth and lived in the midst of peace and plenty. The Children of Men about them were wild and savage; clothed in the skins of beasts they lived like beasts. Even more wild were the Men of Zumat who lived beyond them...

1:48
“So it came about that the men who were outcasts entered the fertile tilled land stealthily at night time, burning the houses and overthrowing the water towers, saying, ‘Let this land rejoin the wilderness.’

1:49
“They slew menfolk and carried the women and children away. They stole sheep, goats and cattle. Then they withdrew to the fastnesses of the wastelands. There they built an encampment and fortified it about with walls and ditches, and they made war upon The Children of Men and prevailed against them.

Creation, 5:23
“...It was also altogether forbidden for any of The Children of God to mate with the Yoslings, for this was deemed to be the most unforgivable of sins.”

From the Kolbrin, Creation 4:14

"The Land of the Little People and the Land of Giants, the Land of the Neckless Ones and the Land of Marshes and Mists, the Lands of the East and West were all inundated.

(i)   The Land of the Little People

From Wikipedia

Homo floresiensis ("Flores Man", nicknamed "hobbit" and "Flo") is a possible species, now extinct, in the genus Homo. The remains were discovered in 2003 on the island of Flores in Indonesia. Partial skeletons of nine individuals have been recovered, including one complete cranium (skull).[1][2] These remains have been the subject of intense research to determine whether they represent a species distinct from modern humans, and the progress of this scientific controversy has been closely followed by the news media at large. Thishominin is remarkable for its small body and brain and for its survival until relatively recent times (possibly as recently as 12,000 years ago)

(ii)   The Land of Giants

The photos of giant skulls being dug up in Greece, Turkey and Middle East are probably fakes, but there are many solid records on the internet of giant skeletons and bones being found all over the Americas.

(iii)   The Land of the Neckless Ones

From Wikipedia

Blemyah, Blemya, Blemmyes, or Blemyae are a type of grotesque sometimes adopted by churches from earlier local folklore. They are generally described as men, having no heads, with their eyes and mouths located on their chests. Pliny the Elder wrote them to be a civilization in ancient southern Egypt (in an area then known as Numibia) in his Naturalis Historiæ

In Greek, Roman, and Egyptian mythology they were referred to as Acephalos (plural-Acephali) (literally 'without a head' from the Greek acephalous, also known as Akephale or Akephalos, also supposed to inhabit Libya. They have the same description as the Blemyae, as recorded by Herodotus and Josephus, as well as traditional and medieval folklore.

‘...Men whose heads do grow beneath their shoulders’ are mentioned in Shakespeare’s play Othello.

The Kolbrin states that human beings are descended from a ‘sinful intermingling’ of two different species, the Children of God and the Children of Men (Yoslings). This intermingling is ‘sinful’ not for moral but for biological reasons.

From BBC News, Thursday 24 April 2008

Human line ‘nearly split in two’

By Paul Rincon, Science reporter, BBC News

‘Ancient humans started down the path of evolving into two separate species before merging back into a single population, a genetic study suggests.

‘The genetic split in Africa resulted in distinct populations that lived in isolation for as much as 100,000 years, the scientists say. This could have been caused by arid conditions driving a wedge between humans in eastern and southern Africa. Details have been published in the American Journal of Human Genetics. It would be the longest period for which modern human populations have been isolated from one another...’

From the Kolbrin, 4:24

‘There, riding on a great black rolling cloud came The Destroyer, newly released from the confines of the sky vaults, and she raged about the Heavens, for it was her day of judgment. The beast with her opened its mouth and belched forth fire and hot stones and a vile smoke.’

Compare this description with traditional depictions of the Chinese Celestial Dragon (two versions attached). The dragon always has a small round object(s) around it, often throwing out flames. Compare also with the Ripley Dragon, which is an illustration from the Ripley Scroll, a 15th-century work of alchemical symbolism (two versions attached).

The text of Manuscripts 34, 29–66, is clearly about the Pharaoh Akhenaten (called Nabihaton in the Kolbrin). It tells a lot more about him than we currently know, including the fact that he was epileptic and that he had an incestuous relationship with his daughter Meritaten (called Meriten in the Kolbrin) which was highly disapproved of by the Egyptian people.

Although some historians have suggested that he might have had all kinds of incestuous relationships, the small statue of him kissing his daughter in the Cairo Museum (attached) has been used to suggest what a great family man he was. From the Kolbrin it is clear that he wasn’t.

In Manuscript, the Kolbrin laments the decline of the pharaohs and states: ‘they were a family, a race apart’.

Some historians have observed that many of the pharaohs have a distinctively different skull shape from most other human beings, and have compared them with ancient skulls found in South America in recent years (attached).

King Bladud. As early as the 4th century, King Bladud is mentioned by the Welsh monk Tysilio in his chronicle - a chronicle that the 19th-century archaeologist W.M. Flinders Petrie said should not be ignored. Bladud is described in well over 30 books published during the 15th to 17th centuries by authors including William Caxton, Raphael Holinshed and John Milton. The king is also pictured in a number of books, one of which is in the British Museum and one in John Rylands library in Cambridge. King Bladud founded the city of Bath in Somerset, in the west of England. In his earlier life he suffered from leprosy and so was banished and worked as a swine-herd. He noticed that his pigs’ skin complaints were alleviated by wallowing in the hot springs outside Bath, so did the same himself and was cured. Restored to kingship, he travelled to Athens to study, He became a necromancer, and was killed after building himself wings in London and trying to fly.

From the Kolbrin, Celtic Texts, Origins 1

‘The son of Belinos was Bladud the Builder, who was cured of a corrupting disease by mud from a swine’s swallow.’

Ditto King Lucius, who is recorded as being the first Christian king of Britain, converted in the late 3rd century AD.

The Kolbrin, Book of Britain, 9:1

‘In the days when Lucius Clorus was named King Coel and lived at Karcolwin...’

Ditto Joseph of Arimathea, who is written about extensively in the Book of Britain. Joseph’s genealogy is recorded in three separate genealogies, one of which can be found in the Herald's Office at the English College of Arms in London, one in the Harl Manuscript in the British Museum, and one in Jesus College, Oxford.

From the Kolbrin, Creation 5:19

‘Belenki married Enidva and had a son called Enkidua and a daughter called Estartha, meaning Maid of the Morning, and she became a great teacher among The Children of God. This was the Estartha who became the first Moonmaiden, being later called Lady of The Morning Star.’

Clearly, ‘Estartha’ is the goddess known throughout the Eastern Mediterranean between the Bronze Age and Classical times known by the Greeks as Astarte.

In his book Legend (1998), the historian David Rohl notes that the Flood occurred during the time of Sisythes / Xisuthros / Ziusudra. The Kolbrin names the king who goes into the Ark as Sisuda.

In the same book, Rohl proposes a theory that the Ark ended up, not on Mount Ararat in Turkey, but in Kardu, in Kurdistan, near Nesilin/Nusaybin. The Kolbrin says that ‘the great ship came to rest on Kardo in the mountains of Ashtar, against Nishim in The Land of God’.

From the Kolbrin, Book of Britain 1:10

‘Now, eastward and to the north there was a lake, and beween this and the Isle of Departure, there was a swampland and there was a village of houses that stood out above the water, and the moon–maidens and moon–matrons who served the dead dwelt there...’

In Models in Archaeology (Methuen, 1971) David L. Clarke, examining Arthur S. Bulleid and Harold St George Gray’s analysis of Glastonbury Lake Village (1911–17), suggested that there were in this village areas of specialised activities and structures occupied only by women.

Science has brought to light that around the alleged time of the Biblical plagues of Egypt and Israelite exodus, Egypt was destroyed by volcanoes and earthquakes among other phenomena. The Kolbrin states that the last flyby by what it calls the Destroyer (also known as Planet X, Nibiru, Hercolobus) was exactly during the time of the Exodus, and it gives plenty of minute detail in the Book of Manuscripts.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin05.htm (last chapter)

Len:
Courtesy of Yvonne Whiteman

The Kolbrin - Circumstantial evidence for authenticity

Note at the end of the Kolbrin

"When I was young my grand-father told me that the Kolbrin had been brought back to light by his grandfather's people in the place known to them as Futeril Cairn, beyond the pool of Pantlyn at Carclathan by way of Gwendwor in Wales."

I have established that there is indeed a pool at Pant–y–Llin near Gwenddwr north of the Black Mountains in Wales. The word ‘pool’ is interesting because this is the only pool or ‘turlough’ in Wales – a body of water not fed by any streams or tributaries by from underneath the ground, and therefore not a pond or lake.

There are many cairns in the area and I would need to do some local research to see if there are places called Futeril Cairn or Carclathan. The person writing the note, J. McA, describes Wales as if he or she does not live there, so they must be from England or Scotland – probably Scotland, judging from the surname.

Old English wording in the Celtic texts

As a past student of Old English, I can easily spot OE word–structures and phrase patterns. There are lots in the Celtic texts:

‘Back through the bramble–entangled woods, through high–grassed glades, came the weary warriors, the long, thirsty swords still alert and eager for the blood of barbed–dart followers.’

‘Sad tears, the dark eyes shed.’

‘Blood had been ransomed with blood and no score remained unsettled. No woman of the dwarffolk was beridden.’

These are virtually word–for–word translations from OE syntax.

The introduction states that a lot of the text has been lost and much has been cobbled together. Would a forger really write ‘Some words missing’, ‘Many following chapters are lost’ etc. at the end of chapters? (It might be worth listing all these, chapter by chapter.)

Would a forger really mention Lancelot in passing, in the Celtic books, but not give a mention to King Arthur or Merlin? I find this difficult to believe.

As you’ve said, Manuel, would a forger really be so casual about putting out a book and not bothering to market or publicise it?

There are some extraordinary elements of continuity in the books of the Kolbrin despite the (alleged) sprawling time scale:

(i)   How the Kolbrin was conserved

Sons of Fire 24:7

‘The bookboxes are of twinmetal founded with strength and turned with great heat, so that there is no joint where the ends come together. When closed and sealed water cannot enter.’

Note accompanying the Kolbrin (late 19c/early 20c)

‘The books were stored in a tinker's budget box, the lid of which was not hinged but held with flanges and lifted off after being heated, a cunning device of the wayfaring tinkers.’

(ii)   Treasures of Egypt / Treasures of Britain

Creation 5: 16–17

Aruah brought but one thing with her when she crossed the misty frontier, the treasure of Lanevid, the jewel contained in the moon–chalice, the stone of inspiration fashioned by the desires of men. Never owned by any but the daughters of Aruah, this, the Lengil, Aruah gave to Fanvar as her dowry and her pledge of purity and exclusiveness. She followed the ways of the cradleland, not the ways of Earth.

Within the Gardenland was the Sacred Enclosure, the domain of Fanvar and Aruah, forbidden to those of The Children of God who had now come to this place. It contained the Chalice of Fulfilment granting any who drank from it the realization of all things to which they aspired. None might drink from this save Fanvar and Aruah. Also there was the Cauldron of Immortality containing an essence distilled from the fruits growing in the garden, and this guarded against mortal ills.

Creation 5:20

Outside the Sacred Enclosure, known as Gisar, but forming a gateway into it was a circular structure of stones called Gilgal, and within this was a shrine wherein was kept a sacred vessel called Gwinduiva. This was like a goblet and was made of rainbow-hued crystal set in gold with pearls. Above the cup appeared a shimmering moon-coloured mist like a thin cold flame.

At certain times, when the Heavens were in a proper position, the Gwinduiva was filled with moondew and potions from the cauldron within the Sacred Enclosure, making a pale honey-coloured liquor, and this the people drank from the goblet. However, there were different proportions in the vessel for those of the blood of Fanvar and Aruah and those who were Children of God but not of their blood. It was the potion from the Gwinduiva which kept sickness and disease away from those who drank it.

Manuscripts 1:31

Who brought the Sacred Eye from the distant land and the Stone of Light made of water, by which men see God, and the firestone which gathers the light of the sun before the Great Shrine? [The answer is Osire/Osiris.]

Manuscripts 1:34

The stone of Light and the firestone were stolen in the days of disaster and none now knows their resting place, therefore the land is empty.

Book of Britain 4:26

It was he [Joseph of Arimathea] who received the moon chalice and the light of Britain. The Druthin held the secrets of the Great Temple of the Stars, and theirs was the royal isle in the Kingdom of Kevinid.

Book of Britain 5:36

The heart of Britain is the moon–chalice, which was brought here by the hands of the Chief of the Kasini. He came shipborne to Rafinia*, which is by the Mount of Lud, against Ardmoal. Passing Insdruk, he came to Itene where he hid the treasure in Trebethew. It was not captured, as men say, nor could it decay. In the fullness of time, it came to Kargwen. There it was kept secure with the Grailstone and the ever–virgin vessel which brought down the rays of the sun. Thus it was that these treasures of Egypt came to Britain. This was the secret of Britain.

(c.f. ‘moon–chalice’, Book of Britain 1.10:

‘Now, eastward and to the north there was a lake, and beween this and the Isle of Departure, there was a swampland and there was a village of houses that stood out above the water, and the moon–maidens and moon–matrons who served the dead dwelt there...’ )

Certain websites allege that the Kolbrin is a forgery carried out by a 18th-century Welsh poet Iolo Morganwy, who some claim forged a Druidic alphabet called the Coelbren. However, the researchers at http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/ have traced the Coelbren alphabet to a much earlier time-frame than Iolo Morganwy’s, and provide factual evidence for this.

As the name Kolbrin is clearly derived from “Coelbren”, and the Welsh connection is self-evident (in the Book of Creations, the Ferilbook and the Book of Britain Welsh-sounding names are everywhere to be found, including the word “Awen”, the Coelbren word for God), I believe there is a possibility that Iolo Morganwy didn’t forge the Coelbren alphabet, but took it from some faithful Druidic source, and that the origin of the ancient Welsh alphabet might somehow be related to the contents of the Kolbrin.

In the book called The History of Britain by Richard Morgan Williams we find this very intriguing passage:

"The canonicals of the Arch-Druid were extremely gorgeous. On his head he wore
a tiara of gold,—in his girdle the gem of augury,—on his breast the ior morain, or
breast-plate of judgment, below it, the glan neidr, or draconic egg,—on the fore-
finger of the right hand, the signet ring of the order,—on the forefinger of the left, the gem ring of inspiration. Before him were borne the COELBREN, or volume of esoteric mysteries, and the golden crosier with which the misletoe was gathered. His robe was of white linen, with a broad purple border—the symbolic cross being wrought in gold down the length of the back."

Compare:

Book of Britain: 5.13

'How straightly comfortable a scribe am I, who reconciles the mystic daughter with the lowly mother! Who places the crystal–clear chalice beside the blood–filled golden cup! Who combines the divine circle with the eternal cross and the sorrowful son with the triumphant fighting father!'

with the introduction to the Kailedy:

I am one who can overcome the distinctions between Jesus and Esures, reconciling the crystal virgin with mystic motherhood. I can place the clear moon-filled chalice beside the golden blood-filled cup.'

I wonder whether the Gospel of the Kailedy was written by Abaris, who also wrote the text above in the Book of Britain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version