Author Topic: I'm Sick of Moral and Metaphysical Answers to Questions!  (Read 5192 times)

January 14, 2013, 10:23:32 PMReply #15

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
Re: I'm Sick of Moral and Metaphysical Answers to Questions!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
Based on logic, reason, and solid arguments...certainly necessary tools, but these are not enough by themselves to solve the issues you are discussing.

There are metaphysical methods that depend entirely on one's personal path that I cannot fail to mention, among other items, as I'm being drilled. I'm not telling you anything different than I had to learn myself, so it might be worthwhile to hear a few words about personal methods that are required for personal confirmation.

And I do expect a few more spears coming my way until those throwing them are able to judge with reason Experience gained through metaphysical methods of a most personal nature.

January 14, 2013, 10:25:49 PMReply #16

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »
Quote from: guest1
There's no spears being thrown at you Len, my analogy regarding that Kolbrin quote was more directed to the fact that the spirit of people should always be actively and fearlessly inquisitive. I understand the point of needing another level of metaphysical experience to fully understand certain concepts and I most interested on what you have to share in these regards, whenever you feel like sharing. But that does not take anything away from the fact that in this group we have always focused both on the teachings found within the Kolbrin and also in its actual provenance, which to us remains a mystery. And this will continue to be so .

And it will continue to be so WITHOUT detracting at all from our deep interest, respect and appreciation of the teachings found within the Kolbrin and our personal embracing of them in our lives (according to each individual's judgement and choice).

January 14, 2013, 10:26:52 PMReply #17

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 10:26:52 PM »
Manuel, have you ever considered that the "teachings found within" have a direct connection to their provenance? If not, perhaps you should, as my Kolbrin like "moralizing" has a direct connection with your queries of provenance.

January 14, 2013, 10:27:38 PMReply #18

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 10:27:38 PM »
Well of course, that's the initial assumption, but then there's still many questions left and the lingering possibility that things are not exactly as we've been told.

I wish to say however Leonard that you need to understand that for some people the situation with the Kolbrin may raise some intense emotions, more so taking into account the fact that, in all honesty, your answers sometimes leave much to be desired, even if for some reason you struggle to realize this.

Some people have spent many years putting lots of effort into researching this material, and your condescending tone regarding how the answers can only be attained by the spiritually awakened can be irritating. So understand that the antagonistic dynamics we ended up at may also be in part of your own responsibility.

I will ask you to try to avoid taking a "guru" stance when you discuss these matters because you see, some folks here do guide themselves through what is measurable physical evidence, and you have to respect this and be able to defend your arguments without the need to constantly allude to metaphysical retorts.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:40:00 PM by Len »

January 14, 2013, 10:31:20 PMReply #19

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 10:31:20 PM »
Manuel, please read over again the quotes I have taken out of the Foreword and Introduction to the Kolbrin. The compilers and publishers of the Kolbrin DO NOT claim historical accuracy or provenance, and it was ONLY released as a guide for moral, ethical, and metaphysical instruction. If you or others choose to read or take the Kolbrin in other ways than it was intended, that is your choice, and the frustration it leads to is also your own.

I have not said anything different, and should you choose to ignore or not take seriously my “moralizing”, which are things not only contained within the Kolbrin itself but also contain mine and others key for finding provenance, I can assure you that you have reached the end of your search. Which is fine by me, it is your path. However, others may be assisted with what is required to reach the next step, in which case, being a public forum, those “moralizing” words are intended for them, not you.

Things are never "exactly" as you're told, and nothing can be comprehended completely by the logical BRAIN alone, even more so when you consider spiritual, metaphysical, or moral matters.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:38:05 PM by Len »

January 14, 2013, 11:41:54 PMReply #20

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 11:41:54 PM »
One can either stand on a soapbox or wash the feet of his brother...

January 14, 2013, 11:42:24 PMReply #21

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 11:42:24 PM »
Agreed Rex…however, if your brother tells you, “Don’t touch me!”, or “My feet are clean enough!” , one must, and out of consideration to their brother and duty to others, attend to their sister’s feet instead…

January 14, 2013, 11:43:47 PMReply #22

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 11:43:47 PM »
better have the perfume ready... she likes to smell sweet.

singing words of wisdom, "let it be, let it be."