Author Topic: It Is Our Choice to be Here: Part I  (Read 6336 times)

April 17, 2013, 08:50:40 PMReply #15

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
Re: It Is Our Choice to be Here: Part I
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 08:50:40 PM »
Sometimes learning the hard way is the best way. Some call experience Life's Greatest Teacher. I happen to agree. Often pride, stubbornness, and love of our own foolishness outweighs someone wiser just telling us what's best. Those are the cases when experience has to beat the Truth into our heads; over and over, harder and harder until we learn. And yes, imagine trying to learn some of these Lessons deep in our hearts in only the Spiritual realm... it would take eons longer.

This is why we're here, this is why we choose to come here. This is where consciously wishing to grow and learn makes the fast track to growth on Earth even faster... very hard work. This is the conscious 'Mastery of Life' on the 'Soulpath'.

No reason to get depressed about any of this, though. In fact, we should feel very happy and lucky. Some of the worst and most difficult experiences of my life, while it was hellish and not something I'd like to repeat, I am most thankful for as it has made me who I am and taught me what I know that would have been nigh impossible to learn otherwise.

April 28, 2013, 11:09:07 PMReply #16

Offline guest1

• Initiate Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 11:09:07 PM »
Just a thought here Diane, could it be that we may have to repeat something several times not so much to learn a particular thing, but to learn various aspects or facets of the lesson in order to understand it to whatever degree we had originally intended?

This is why we're here, this is why we choose to come here. This is where consciously wishing to grow and learn makes the fast track to growth on Earth even faster... very hard work. This is the conscious 'Mastery of Life' on the 'Soulpath'.

I have to wonder about this concept Len.  Could you further explain what you mean by: This is where consciously wishing to grow... and, This is the conscious 'Mastery of Life' on the 'Soulpath' means?  I am of the understanding that Earth-life is more a wiping clean of the slate (no prior knowledge) in the great majority of cases, and that the experiences we choose to participate in here are more unconscious whispers guiding us via unnamed feelings and other such ephemeral things.

Interesting thoughts Lance, nice to have you on board and keep sharing your thoughts, I am trying to get a hang of the workings of the forum still but i will try to focus  on discussing more as I get more familiarized.
Thankyou Manu.  I believe it will be great being onboard.

It can take time to familiarise yourself with something new.  Just wondering, I know the smf addons/mods have a number of scripts you can add Youtube and other third party providers of video, so are you able to allow hyperlinks to Youtube and other video providers that can be played within posts?  This is how the post would look prior to saving, e.g.:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czXBkpb1C5E[/youtube].  This format, which you can upload from Simplemachines, is brilliant and, in most instances, is free (you can also go into Admin and upload via Mods and Addons).  The good thing about this is that videos are streamed straight from Youtube thus keeping both storage and bandwidth down.  Something to think about.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:30:23 PM by Lance »

April 30, 2013, 03:20:10 PMReply #17

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 03:20:10 PM »
I have to wonder about this concept Len.  Could you further explain what you mean by: This is where consciously wishing to grow... and, This is the conscious 'Mastery of Life' on the 'Soulpath' means?  I am of the understanding that Earth-life is more a wiping clean of the slate (no prior knowledge) in the great majority of cases, and that the experiences we choose to participate in here are more unconscious whispers guiding us via unnamed feelings and other such ephemeral things.

I know the smf addons/mods have a number of scripts you can add Youtube and other third party providers of video, so are you able to allow hyperlinks to Youtube and other video providers that can be played within posts?  This is how the post would look prior to saving, e.g.:
[youtube][/youtube].  This format, which you can upload from Simplemachines, is brilliant and, in most instances, is free (you can also go into Admin and upload via Mods and Addons).  The good thing about this is that videos are streamed straight from Youtube thus keeping both storage and bandwidth down.  Something to think about.

Let me clarify my statement, Lance.

While we are here on Earth, there is a great 'forgetting', and the majority of life's lessons are learned unconsciously, through experience, trial and error, pleasure and pain. Very often, these lessons have to be repeated over and over again before the lesson is truly learned, or seared into the heart. This is a very slow, laborious process.

As time goes by and one advances, sparks of consciousness ignite in the areas of experience most developed. As the sparks slowly catch to flame, one becomes more aware of lessons being learned as they are learned. One also begins to see areas of strength and weakness in oneself, and where one needs to improve. One can now consciously seek out the Lesson needed rather than leaving it up to blind chance/fate or accidentally bumping into the lesson unaware. It is a transition from animal to man to man-god.

As advancement and consciousness accelerates, the Man/Soulspirit chooses to consciously devote himself to the Soulpath towards the Mastery of Life. Once this conscious quest on the Soulpath is begun, advancement and development on Earth commence at an intensified pace. Lessons are learned and chosen more and more consciously, and hence more quickly, as it is more self directed and pushed by the desire for advancement through clearer awareness.

Does the above clarification of my statement help any, Lance?

(Video embedding is now possible on these Forums. When making a post, just use the "insert hyperlink" button, and link in the [url] box where the video is located ...   :) )

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:22:38 PM by Len »

May 01, 2013, 08:16:12 AMReply #18

Offline guest1

• Initiate Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 08:16:12 AM »
Thanks Len - for both responses.  I will, however, get back to this one.

June 28, 2013, 06:55:35 AMReply #19

Offline guest1

• Initiate Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 06:55:35 AM »
That's a beautiful thought, that our children choose us to be their parents.
I often look into my childrens eyes, especialy when they were babies, as little Eliahna is now, and wonder who they may have been, and what they may have experienced, and do they remember anything while they are babies , about their former incarnations.
I love babies, so new, and so loving free and honest.
My children are all old souls, but are all children old souls ?
I wonder.
Another wonderful thought, this one's for you Diane, and all the Culdian sisters, that when I hold Eliahna, I'm holding my grandchildren as well, that I may yet never meet, who knows ?
As, a woman, is born with all her eggs in her ovam, all her offspring are there, waiting to be fertalised, and given life.
Wonderful Creation.
Blessed be the Supreme Spirit, the Creator of all.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:57:22 AM by Enkisfreind »