Author Topic: Kolbrin Provenance Frustration  (Read 10201 times)

November 18, 2013, 04:39:56 PMReply #15

Offline Laraine

• Novice Poster
Re: Kolbrin Provenance Frustration
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 04:39:56 PM »
This is the kind of research which will eventually quench our desire to know where the Kolbrin came from and where in its entirety it may still exist. Thankyou  djinnee shall add to my list of notes.

Laraine

November 18, 2013, 09:59:25 PMReply #16

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 09:59:25 PM »
Quote from: Manu
Oh man, that's wild. It's crazy when you actually find out that some random guy being mentioned in some obscure chapter was actually real. Means a forger would have had to be like totally super minimalist to get all those details there.  ;)

The other day I actually spotted a similar one, but it was less remarkable so I didn't post it here but it had to do with this character in the book of manuscripts "Hiriam", they had found something about a Hiriam from the ancient past, I don't recall exactly now. But this one is even more specific because it indicates the same exact rank.

November 18, 2013, 10:05:07 PMReply #17

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 10:05:07 PM »
Quote from: Diane_
Very cool, here it is

http://www.metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/554984?rpp=20&pg=5&ao=on&ft=Funerary+cone&pos=81

"sketch image" spelled different...hmm. I'll see what's up with that. Might not be correct. Said to go to 309, but it's spelled "Pasanesut" and it looks different. I'll try again. Tried again, came back to the same image. don't know. oh well. Pasanesut sketch #309 also reads"Translation: Chief of servants of the royal palace, Pasanesut" .

sorry if I'm being a pest with posting too much, but I'm having such fun with this... I found Pasanesut's son. Still can't figure if Pasinesu is just another way to spell Pasanesut. But it appears that way right now.

"This cone has the impression of a stamp seal inscribed for a wab-priest of the god Amun named Aakheperkareseneb who was also chief of the first phyle and chief of secrets. His father was named Pasanesut. For a drawing of this impression see

https://sites.google.com/site/dataonfunerarycones/general-catalogue/davies-macadam-521-540  Number 523

http://metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/576180?rpp=20&pg=1&ao=on&ft=Pasanesut&pos=3

November 18, 2013, 10:05:45 PMReply #18

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 10:05:45 PM »
Haha keep going Diane it's all very interesting  ;)

November 18, 2013, 10:06:25 PMReply #19

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 10:06:25 PM »
Quote from: Diane_
Can't, I'm soooo tired, messing up a bit. Working a lot of OT, my store manager is down with a bad back...if this keeps up , I'm going to have a bad back too. I'm rushing through the info too fast. Best to slow down and save it for another day. It's far too fascinating! love it. This "chief of secrets" son of Pasanesut/Pasinesu sounds interesting. Imagine trying to write that name all of the time "Aakheprkareseneb". wow, they must have called him something else for a shorter version of that long name.

May 25, 2015, 10:50:43 PMReply #20

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 10:50:43 PM »
I've read that some Vedic books describe human civilizations spanning millions of years back but I've never gotten a hold of any of those particular books. But to me it seems some chapters of the Kolbrin go back before the flood indeed, so it's quite fascinating (if true that is....). There are many books out there that claim to have accounts of before the flood. Of course I read the Mu stuff from Churchward which is very fascinating if true (seems it could very well be but again it's not fully substantiated). I've also read some books that claimed to be accounts of the fall of Atlantis and how its survivors travelled to Egypt but those seemed to be fake to me.

Then you have the whole Blavatsky stuff which to me seems just too far fetched and I don't quite grasp it. Seems to me it could all be an elaborate fabrication, but then again so it could be the Kolbrin wink emoticon  ;)

May 25, 2015, 10:51:05 PMReply #21

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 10:51:05 PM »
Yes, but, there is a difference with the accounts that you mentioned. For the Indian material see the Rig Veda and the Mahabharata specifically. These accounts that mention the far distant past mention a type of gods so far distant and removed from humanity as we know it, that they certainly were a different kind of being. Human civilization, as we are, from the far distant past, is not really dealt with here.

Churchward's material is secondhand and altered.

Blavatsky is secondhand from another source as well, with channeled material to fill in the gaps, and a hidden agenda besides.

The Kolbrin is unique among these, and will become even more intriguing and interesting once the historical sciences can reach back far enough.

May 25, 2015, 10:51:28 PMReply #22

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 10:51:28 PM »
To me the Kolbrin has enormous value as a book of wisdom, some of the things that it contains (for instance the passages I shared yesterday from manuscripts) are unique and poetic, they have a sort of magic power in the way they're written. The whole prehistoric aspect of the Kolbrin just makes it more appealing because it really makes you feel you're sharing the views of people from such distant past instead of just what some new ager from our times fabricated. I guess that's why the urge of many people (me included) of proving that it's not just a case of the latter, because it would lose some of its appeal.

May 25, 2015, 10:51:49 PMReply #23

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 10:51:49 PM »
Supposing it was fabricated in modern times, it would lose none of it's appeal to me, just pose different questions.

For example, there is no new age group anywhere in the world that speaks with such power, precision, wisdom, and understanding. How would such a person or persons gain such understanding and wisdom in this day and age? How exactly did they come by or come up with this material? And if these people are still around today, where can I find them and learn from them?

For a spiritual seeker, if the Kolbrin was created by a modern group, in some ways it would be more exciting, as that would mean their same sources of wisdom would be just as available to me in modern times, and that the possibility exists for me to learn from or work with such an advanced group.

May 25, 2015, 10:52:16 PMReply #24

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 10:52:16 PM »
It would also means that group resorts to deception to spread its message.

May 25, 2015, 10:52:46 PMReply #25

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 10:52:46 PM »
Maybe, but that would be an assumption on your part.

In other words, a group capable enough to put together a volume of this nature would have means that you would be unaware of in accessing this information.

May 25, 2015, 10:53:12 PMReply #26

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 10:53:12 PM »
Not really. If the Kolbrin was a fabrication then no matter how great the message is, it would be a deception. It would be an outright lie to make people believe it's a source of ancient wisdom when it isn't. It would be a work of liars and deceivers. A really wise group of people would just be honest and present their teachings in truth as what they actually are, modern teachings based either on the imagination of a person or on channeling or whatever the case may be. Hopefully this isn't the case of the Kolbrin.

May 25, 2015, 10:53:27 PMReply #27

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 10:53:27 PM »
No one made you believe anything, nor do the publishers make any such claim.

The secrets of the Kolbrin are for the public to discover, not for one person to assume.

May 25, 2015, 10:53:46 PMReply #28

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 10:53:46 PM »
Nah, the publishers do claim the book is a compliation of ancient works with some interpolated modern sources to fill some gaps, which is fine. However if the whole thing is based in modern works then there's deception involved.

May 25, 2015, 10:54:15 PMReply #29

Offline Len

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2015, 10:54:15 PM »
The publishers do not claim that these are ancient works, merely that the compilers found old papers in a dilapidated state, which they attempted to reconstitute.