Author Topic: President of Iran H.E. Hassan Rouhani Speech to the UN 9/24/13  (Read 6526 times)

November 04, 2013, 03:08:17 AMReply #15

Offline guest1

• Initiate Poster
Re: President of Iran H.E. Hassan Rouhani Speech to the UN 9/24/13
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 03:08:17 AM »
Shalom Ra,
Respectfully my brother, you are way out of your depth regarding Hebrew prophecy and its interpretation.
There are VERY strict rules that apply, and the general rule is that prophecy is only true, when it has been borne out by its fruit in fulfilment. Although, when given by a proven prophet, it is taken for granted that the words will come to pass.
Hebrew prophecy need not be "interpreted" as you say, as Hebrew is its original language, it doesn't loose any meaning in translation, and there are very specific spiritual and physical archetypes that are used, that have defined meanings within the realm of Hebrew language and Biblical prophecy.
Try as you may, but 2000 years of Christian attempts to "spiritualise" Hebrew prophecy has not been a good guide for them, nor has it proved accurate.
Ie, when Yahweh says B'nei Y'srael (children of Israel) He means the descendants of the patriarch Ya'acov (Jacob) and nobody else, not "The Church".
When Yahweh says Eretz Y'srael (land of Israel) he means the land that He foreswore to Ya'akov (Jacob) and his descendants, wich the State of Israel today, only covers about 1/3 of. Look in the back of a Bible for the map of Biblical Israel.
When Yahweh says that he will bring back, even with a "hook in the nose" both houses, Israel and Judah, to inhabit again the land He foreswore to their fathers Avraham Yitzhak and Ya'akov, that is what He means, nothing spiritual, but a physical return of their descendants to that particular geographic place.
So far, prophecy, Biblical prophecy, in Hebrew, has been borne out %100 correct in its timing, and physical attributes of fulfilment, and I have no reason to believe this will change anytime soon.
There is of course much the prophets do not say, prophecy in the Biblical sense, having mainly to do with the purpose and destiny of the Hebrew Nation.
Some of the terms of reference, names of G-d, and names of Nations, may be different according to perception by other national groups and spiritual agencies, but nevertheless, it will come to pass, as it is written, so it shall be done.
There is much misplaced jealousy amongst some spiritual types, of the Jewish people, our connection to history, our covenant with Yahweh, whatever your thoughts on His real identity may be, and on the fact that we are the original, from wich the other two great religeons took their cue.
Being a Jew, is not easy, not popular, and not much fun for most of our history. Conversion to Judaism is not recommended, unless one actually has Jewish roots, with this comes natural affinity for the very strict and self controlled way of life required of one partaking of the covenant of Israel. It is a beautiful path, but not an easy one.
We have suffered much, to hold onto the knowledge, and covenant entrusted to us by our ancestors, and we do not guard it jealously as others would, but keep it to share with those of genuine intent.
Also, there exists no Jewish body, that oversees the fulfilment of prophetic sayings, these cme to pass on their own accord, by a kind of natural karmic cycle, how the prophets themselves saw what they did, is for others of deeper spiritual awareness than myself to say, but I would guess that they were somehow taken forward in time, and shown the events as they will unfold, as they unfolded, and then brought back to their own time again, somewhat awestruck, one would imagine.
The 3rd temple in mens hearts you say ? I would beg to differ, how can mens hearts be measured ? how can they descend from the sky and land on the the Temple Mt ? how can they be shaped like a Pyramid ?
This field of study alone, the 3rd temple, is deeper than I could even begin to explain to you Ra, it takes years of study first in Hebrew, T'nach, Kabbalah, and other various spiritual disciplines before anybody would even take you seriously enough to start teaching you what this is about, but at P'shat (surface) level, it means physically exactly what it says. Yes, there will be spiritual elements to the prophetic fulfilment, but the P'shat level fulfilment, the immediate physical fulfilment, is to be taken literally.

Interesting you mention the doubt some spread about the genetic relationship of the modern Jew to the ancient Hebrews. Actually, the genetic line is there for all to see, the Kohen gene is a fact revisionists hate.
Genetics has also proven that all Jews, that is actually Jews from a hereditary Jewish family line, descend from the same original forefather, and foremother, wonder who they could be ?
I am wondering what leis behind your comments Ra ?
Another thing you might want to consider, is learning Hebrew, for only then, can you actually judge in reality, what the prophets are saying, even at surface level.
I cant find the book I meantioned anywhere, maybe I loaned it out already, but if you are interested, even from a critical point of view, I suggest maybe a visit to the Brit Am Israel website, much to read on all these subjects there. NZ is mentioned quite a lot. If you have trouble finding the site, here is a link.

Wishing you love, and light.

http://www.britam.org/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:34:04 AM by Enkisfreind »

November 04, 2013, 06:52:13 AMReply #16

Offline guest1

• Initiate Poster
Re: President of Iran H.E. Hassan Rouhani Speech to the UN 9/24/13
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 06:52:13 AM »
Thanks again Shaul,  I am glad you have a sound knowledge of Hebrew prophecy.

There is much misplaced jealousy amongst some spiritual types, of the Jewish people, our connection to history, our covenant with Yahweh, whatever your thoughts on His real identity may be, and on the fact that we are the original, from wich the other two great religeons took their cue.
Being a Jew, is not easy, not popular, and not much fun for most of our history. Conversion to Judaism is not recommended, unless one actually has Jewish roots, with this comes natural affinity for the very strict and self controlled way of life required of one partaking of the covenant of Israel. It is a beautiful path, but not an easy one.
We have suffered much, to hold onto the knowledge, and covenant entrusted to us by our ancestors, and we do not guard it jealously as others would, but keep it to share with those of genuine intent.
Also, there exists no Jewish body, that oversees the fulfilment of prophetic sayings, these cme to pass on their own accord, by a kind of natural karmic cycle, how the prophets themselves saw what they did, is for others of deeper spiritual awareness than myself to say, but I would guess that they were somehow taken forward in time, and shown the events as they will unfold, as they unfolded, and then brought back to their own time again, somewhat awestruck, one would imagine.

Sha'ul, I have noticed what you are saying, and i have looked from both perspectives in different matters, not because i choose any side, but because i want to see the point of view, in saying that i have come to realise that that is the main and only difference a lot of the times, its just the point of view, both sides are often right, depending on where they are standing.

I must admit, that this has made me hesitant in conversing with you on such matters, knowing that it could easily be categorised into one side of the two camps, not by choice but by previous entrenched views enforced by previous encounters with other conflicting views.

The 3rd temple in mens hearts you say ? I would beg to differ, how can mens hearts be measured ? how can they descend from the sky and land on the the Temple Mt ? how can they be shaped like a Pyramid ?
This field of study alone, the 3rd temple, is deeper than I could even begin to explain to you Ra, it takes years of study first in Hebrew, T'nach, Kabbalah, and other various spiritual disciplines before anybody would even take you seriously enough to start teaching you what this is about, but at P'shat (surface) level, it means physically exactly what it says. Yes, there will be spiritual elements to the prophetic fulfilment, but the P'shat level fulfilment, the immediate physical fulfilment, is to be taken literally.

Try me bro, I think I could pick it up the foundation concepts fairly quickly, considering my ancient heritage and the relationship it has with your ancestors, there is a lot of ancient spiritual knowledge I could claim heritage too via deep roots, if I had the audacity to do such.

In regards to the physical and spiritual, there is a principle/law where the spiritual comes first in everything. So for any physical event, rest assured that before that event, there was a spirit that enabled that event to happen, unseen by the eyes of men, yet detectable via the eyes of the spirit.

If you had a Pyramid in symbolic terms of mind body and soul, the heart could well be the centre point.

I was thinking more that the 3rd temple will be built within an individual the coming messiah, each brick and stone a hard earned truth for its foundation, filled with great  pearls and gems of wisdom.

And measured with a toe line that is true, a true balance between mind body and soul, and proven by the structure built(temple) within the heart.

That will shine with such great radiance, that those with spiritual eyes will recognise it for what it is, he/she will then teach this tow line foundation to others by example, and it will able to validated the principles via ancient geometric symbols.

Interesting you mention the doubt some spread about the genetic relationship of the modern Jew to the ancient Hebrews. Actually, the genetic line is there for all to see, the Kohen gene is a fact revisionists hate.
Genetics has also proven that all Jews, that is actually Jews from a hereditary Jewish family line, descend from the same original forefather, and foremother, wonder who they could be ?
I am wondering what leis behind your comments Ra ?
Another thing you might want to consider, is learning Hebrew, for only then, can you actually judge in reality, what the prophets are saying, even at surface level.
I cant find the book I meantioned anywhere, maybe I loaned it out already, but if you are interested, even from a critical point of view, I suggest maybe a visit to the Brit Am Israel website, much to read on all these subjects there. NZ is mentioned quite a lot. If you have trouble finding the site, here is a link.

Wishing you love, and light.

http://www.britam.org/

Thanks for the link shaul, i have studied that link quite considerable years ago, and even posted quotes from the website in a research thread regarding New Zealand and the land of sinim. I like his research, but I see even older connections then the ones that he has mentioned, these older connections change the picture considerably.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1682263/pg1

Tu meke Ra !
I've only just now read all you wrote.
Beautiful, it all makes such good metaphysical sense, and I have heard some of it before, though in Jewisih religious phillisophical  phrases, not Maori.

Thank you Ra, you have opened my eyes a little more, and freed me from a blindness to who, and what, Maori really are.
Maori, have kept safe, some of the knowledge, of my great ancestors.
Te hei Mauriora !
May peace , love and light be yours  !
Shalom.

It is this that is behind my comments friend, i suspect there are more correlations and relationships than meets the eye, hence my eagerness to press and probe you, sometime subtle sometimes not. A good way to do that is to test your truths, if your sword is strong my questioning only serves to strengthen it, if not, then my questioning will help to show where you are lacking, and vice versa, either way there are positives we can both take away from this :)

I must say thou, I have been holding back a lot, partly because I know you will disagree, but I need to show more courage in my own truth and understanding, if we disagree, then we disagree, and we can agree to disagree about certain matters.

love and light bro

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:12:39 PM by Ra »
A warrior is a man responding gleefully to the stern demands of manhood, even as a mother is a woman lovingly responding to the demands of motherhood. The two are akin, for what motherhood is to a woman war is to a man.

Kolbrin