Specialized Areas of Interest > Theology

Love for All Paths to God

(1/4) > >>

Len:

--- Quote from: Rex Perkins ---I just want to go on record that I do not judge any path someone has chosen to seek GOD. I even appreciate the Atheist perspective on Life.
--- End quote ---

Len:
Ditto that, Rex! But I am curious...would you extend that comment to include the Satanic Path?

Len:

--- Quote from: Manuel Cufre ---Something like this Leonard?

"I am that which has been called forth by the odour of wickedness arising from the bodies of men, which no incense can disguise. For as the smell of putrefaction assails the nostrils of men, so does wickedness give forth something which assails us in this realm. Wickedness is, therefore, an offence against us. If a man threw filth over the wall into your courtyard, would you not consider this an act of hostility? Could any among you live in harmony with those who were insensitive to your own sensitivity? Thus, I am awakened to happenings in the world of men and am now clothed in a performing substance".

But maybe this was a more benign celestial force, yahweh clearly was a darker one indeed
--- End quote ---

Len:
Yes Manuel, something quite like that would be included in my question for Rex...

Len:

--- Quote from: Manuel Cufre ---http://thekolbrin.com/kolbrin_b2c3.html that is a sort of celestial force that was awakened as a chastising event when some ancient flood ocurred in shinar (sumer). Intersting chapter .

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version