Author Topic: Cycles of Unbalanced Femininity and Masculinity  (Read 4279 times)

July 29, 2015, 03:53:39 PMReply #15

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
Re: Cycles of Unbalanced Femininity and Masculinity
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 03:53:39 PM »
Quote from: guest1
They were brought before the high council, which was the council of elders, and the council of wise women, which questioned them, saying, "Wherefore have you done evil unto us?"

Sounds to me like a matriarchal or at least quite matriarchal society.

Also I get the sense that the Maya and Lila society was sheltered due to geographical placement. Clearly they were overrun by their own people who knew how to sneak in at night and we're easily defeated.

July 29, 2015, 03:54:09 PMReply #16

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 03:54:09 PM »
The feminine is the domain of the hearth and home, the domain of the family… of love and relationships… In a balanced society, a council of women would be ideal to consider and judge those who have broken the laws of hearth and home…

This does not imply that the entire society was matriarchal, merely that those judging transgressions related to the feminine be women…

July 29, 2015, 03:54:37 PMReply #17

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 03:54:37 PM »
It says the ancestors of the children of God crossed some sort of great void which made them closer to God

July 29, 2015, 03:55:05 PMReply #18

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 03:55:05 PM »
"So how would a culture such as the “Children of God” come about in the first place from the muck and the beasts?"

Honestly, I believe in avatars as well as those who have out of body or near death experiences relaying the messages to their community to being how religions gets started.

July 29, 2015, 03:55:43 PMReply #19

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 03:55:43 PM »
Well clearly they had a Council of elders too but they appeared to work together and not necessarily regarding female matters as they speak about all types of moral issues. They were a morality policing Council.

I'd say it was heavily inclined towards matriarchy. Ironically female oriented societies are very top down control oriented despite what it may initially appear. These folk however seemed to have a very good sense of morality, a more spiritually aware kind.

I believe the balance can only be preserved through extreme effort. People fail because in times of peace and prosperity they are prone to become undisciplined. This is told plenty of times in the Kolbrin.

July 29, 2015, 03:57:18 PMReply #20

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 03:57:18 PM »
“Honestly, I believe in avatars as well as those who have out of body or near death experiences relaying the messages to their community to being how religions gets started.”

Very interesting Rex… So in other words, there are certain great spiritual leaders that can help to teach and guide the mass of people towards a more balanced society, at least for a time…

If this is true, I suppose we need a few more spiritual leaders among us with moral and spiritual fortitude to help light the way… Perhaps one day there may be a few that aspire to that post from our group…  ;)

July 29, 2015, 03:57:57 PMReply #21

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
in ones own walk, we sometimes forget the lessons we've learned long ago... or yesterday.

July 29, 2015, 03:58:18 PMReply #22

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 03:58:18 PM »
True. Are we doomed to repeat these cycles due to ancestral amnesia?

July 29, 2015, 03:58:33 PMReply #23

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 03:58:33 PM »
Until we learn perfectly, we shall forget partially.

October 17, 2015, 04:16:09 PMReply #24

Offline guest1

• Initiate Poster
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2015, 04:16:09 PM »
I think it's difficult and you can get caught in strange ideas about the 'opposite' sex, I'm sure it's a deep psychological study. I think a nice way to think of the real feminine quality is as Bast or Bastet the female cat goddess who became associated with the home as she was a cat! Meow... So that homely quality counts for a lot i guess as Len mentioned.

I think this idea of associating female qualities with war i.e women, with war. is dangerous because women are quite dangerous creatures to begin with! I think Freud said femininity is passivity and masculinity is activity or pro-activity or whatever. So we all poses those qualities. but i think a society that has help for its females will probably do better than one that doesn't. I suppose we could do the ancestral regression as Freud did and see that the amnesia was probably due to trauma because people, young or weak had to protect themselves against fierce opponents even family members.

I do believe there's an inertia. This inertia is caused because during the times of exacerbated feminine energy feminine polarized people become oppressive of men and manly things and vice versa and thus whenever one energy takes over then all the people tuned to that energy become hostile to the other.

Of course we can break from that inertia just like the hermetic principle of the pendulum teaches. The wise individual knows how to rise above each swing, but the majority are carried along by it.

I like this idea of the pendulum but i think we have to admit that there are many many pendulums all swinging away.

http://www.youtube.com/v/eM8Ss28zjcE&fs=1&wmode=transparent
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:15:15 AM by wsimm101 »