Author Topic: A Debate on Miscegenation (Race Vs. Spirit)  (Read 7613 times)

April 04, 2013, 03:20:26 AMReply #15

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
Re: A Debate on Miscegenation (Race Vs. Spirit)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 03:20:26 AM »
Quote from: guest1
Len blood meant race back in the day. Really.

April 04, 2013, 03:20:43 AMReply #16

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 03:20:43 AM »
Yes Manuel, but the Kolbrin is talking not about white or black, Jew or Gentile in this instance. It is talking about an entirely different kind of primate. Said primate, DOES NOT EXIST TODAY. If it mixed with us, it is in all of us today. So, how are you to choose whom has the purer blood?

It is not by picking white or black, it goes a little deeper.

Hence the story of Maya and Lila...

April 04, 2013, 03:22:06 AMReply #17

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 03:22:06 AM »
I am not saying you have to do that, I am just saying that what the ancient writers of the Kolbrin would have meant with those passages was blood=race, this is super obvious. I am not advocating we follow that as we live in another era and it's quite undoable right now. However I do think that the point, meant as it was ,had a valid purpose.

The blood of the children of God is lost now, for the most part at least, or if it isn't we have no way of distinguish it, so it would be foolish attempting to follow that passage.

The story of Maya and Lila is chonologically much later than the fall.

"Lila was a true daughter of the woman who betrayed the first race of men."

April 04, 2013, 03:22:24 AMReply #18

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 03:22:24 AM »
What races existed now and what then are two separate issues Manuel. Anyway, none of this has to do with the original story posted, or the lesson it contains for us today. And yes, Lila was a true daughter of that woman, but was Maya?  ;)

April 04, 2013, 03:22:49 AMReply #19

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 03:22:49 AM »
Well I just posted that quote simply to show the chronological aspect. I don't think that quote is meaning that Lila was an actual genetic descendant but it's said in a more allegorical manner. Or maybe not but it's more vague at least than the previous passages which are very precise in meaning.

April 04, 2013, 05:14:30 AMReply #20

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 05:14:30 AM »
I thought you said ancient people didn't think that way...

They were both (Maya and Lila) genetic decedents of both earlier groups... is the answer.

There is also Race by Spirit, Blood by Spirit, Caste by Spirit...

April 04, 2013, 05:14:54 AMReply #21

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 05:14:54 AM »
Well Len it's not explicitly saying "Lila was a true blood descendant of the woman that betrayed the first race of men" or "The woman that betrayed the first race of man was Lila's forebear". If it were then it would be clear and beyond debate.

Well that may be so Len but here it's clearly talking about forebears and blood, it's speaking of genetic descendency, I really think you're grasping at straws here.

"Once all men were dark and hairy and in those days woman was tempted by the strength and wildness of the beast which dwelt in the forest, and the race of man was defiled again. "

Again it is speaking about RACIAL miscegenation, it's a constant in the book. I don't think this is debatable but go ahead if you fancy it  ;)

April 04, 2013, 05:16:28 AMReply #22

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 05:16:28 AM »
That passage is comparing physical races, this one isn't:

"This is the way things shall be with those who aspire to godhood. They must follow only the paths which I have shown through the words of My interpreters. The unfolding spirit residing in those who have the blood of The Children of God and the greatness that dwells in men shall be magnified in the blood of their children. Their wisdom shall be greatly multiplied, if the tie of blood be strong. As good wine become bad if diluted overmuch, so is greatness in the blood of man. There is a virtue in the blood of those whose forbears were The Children of God, and if two people having this blood marry, then this virtue is increased in their children, so it is greater than either parent. There is a law of inheritance from which no man is exempt, for man is governed by the laws of earthly creatures as well as by greater laws. Is not the best ram chosen to sire the new flock? So let women choose the best among men that they can and let men choose the best among women, and they who heed My words will know which is the best. Let the truly great ones rule".

The above is a teaching to others in their own race... these teachers are not teaching among many races, but one.

April 04, 2013, 05:17:12 AMReply #23

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 05:17:12 AM »
Oh that's being so in denial my friend, but suit yourself, I don't think you are gonna change your mind anyway .

"A RACE of men came out of the cold northlands. They were under a wise father and above them was The Grand Company which later withdrew in disgust. This RACE was *****The Children of God*****; they knew Truth and lived in the midst of peace and plenty."

April 04, 2013, 05:17:29 AMReply #24

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2013, 05:17:29 AM »
If you are teaching to others in your own race, people who are living amongst themselves, you are telling your own race how those in that group may aspire to Godhood. Who else were they talking to?

April 04, 2013, 05:17:52 AMReply #25

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 05:17:52 AM »
I didn't understand last post.

April 04, 2013, 05:18:36 AMReply #26

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 05:18:36 AM »
The people those words were meant for lived as a race amongst themselves anyway... just like Maya and Lila, for man to aspire to Godhood he would have lived up to Maya, not degraded himself with Lila and thus polluted his line, which is what happened.

Back then, a "race" varied by a MUCH wider margin than it does today

Again, none of this has to deal with the original post or its lesson...

April 04, 2013, 05:19:17 AMReply #27

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 05:19:17 AM »
Haha well I don't know what to tell you man, but I'll just say Occams Razor in this instance. I mean, race, blood, forebears, dilluted, you're making 2+2=5 right now IMO. But again it's quite purposeless to argue this anyhow.

Well it does Len, as you're arguing that there was nothing relating to miscegenation and in my view there so clearly is.

April 04, 2013, 05:19:30 AMReply #28

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 05:19:30 AM »
There was, but certainly not in the Maya and Lila story. which is what this thread is about.

April 04, 2013, 05:19:51 AMReply #29

Offline guest1

• Administrator
  • Magus Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 05:19:51 AM »
Oh well if you mean strictly in the bit you quoted then yes, you'd be correct, the Maya and Lila story was not about miscegenation.